Dr. Jose M. Mordeno, Jr.
- First Filipino Speech Instructor, University of Hawaii
- Communication consultant to colleges, universities, and business organizations
- Recipient, Doctor of Humanities, honoris causa, from the Commission on Higher Education through his high school alma mater, Father Saturnino Urios University.
- Voted number 1 presenter among 22 resource speakers in a Call Center Training Convention, City of Makati
- Recipient of the first Training Excellence Award from the Call Center and BPO Training Convention 2010 for outstanding contribution to the promotion of English Communication Proficiency in the Philippines
- Recipient of numerous awards from academic, business and socio-civic organizations.
- M.A. in Speech Education, University of Hawaii
- AB-English, Ateneo de Cagayan de Oro / Xavier University